Fast Track General Retail manager
Fast Track Retail Manager | Cruise Ships Jobs
Provide leadership for cruise ships onboard retail shops to promote and model our high quality retailing standards, continuously driving maximum sales results, superior guest service, talent development and engagement.
A General Retail Manager will
- Motivate and coach a sales team of 30 + people and Assistant Manager Team of 3+ to achieve/exceed sales and promotional targets.
- Create and execute plans to drive sales.
- Deliver an outstanding guest experience.
- Promote high quality retailing standards.
- Maintain excellent visual merchandising standards with high-converting displays; optimize retail sales space for maximum revenue
- Train and coach sales team on Starboard’s standards – product knowledge, selling techniques, asset protection and guest service.
- Manage inventory with an emphasis on asset protection.
- Analyze and report sales and talent data to corporate office
Required Experience and Job Skills:
- 4+ years of department store or multi-unit retail management experience with annual sales of $ 20 million+.
- 4+ years in leading a large and diverse retail sales team with a minimum of 30+ employees and 3+ assistant managers
- Live and work abroad on ships for 6 months continuously
- Assess and develop talent, in order to build future leadership pipeline
- Build relationships at all levels of onboard management, in order to partner and influence business decisions
- Manage time effectively through prioritization
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint